Unlock timed event items for the Sims 4. The items include the following:
- Bun Bun Bunny – Reward for the Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Egg – Each swatch is a different egg
- Day of the Dead – skulls and shelf
- Family Photo Frame
- Motivational Posters – Set of 4
- Plant Sims Stump, Seeds, and Fruit
- Spring Planters
- Portal Tree – Includes 3 extra colors
- Trick Items
|Requires||Base Game, Fully Patched|
Entertainment → Kid Toy
Decorative → Misc
Surfaces → Display
Decorative → Wall
Room → Outdoors
Entertainment → Outdoors
Storage → Misc
Build → Doors
Entertainment → Indoors
|Cost||Same as base game cost.|
Navigate to the following folder:
C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
If “Mods” does not exist, create it.
In mods, create a new text file, called “Resource.cfg”.
If you’re using notepad to create it, make sure you choose to save it as “All file types”
otherwise it will save it as “Resouce.cfg.txt” which will not work.
Edit Resouce.cfg, and paste the below inside.
Save the file.
Unzip my mods and paste them in the Mods folder, turn on mods in The Sims 4 settings, and they should appear in game.
You can read more here: